Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ARM Apparels, we are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions that define your rights to use of ARM Apparels Website (the “Site”) services and tools, related sub-domains and mobile app. By using the site, you have to accept and must agree with these terms and conditions of ARM Apparels.
The Site, ARM Apparels reserves all the rights of changing, adding or removing any point of these terms and conditions without any notification at any time. Your continued use of the Site can update you with any changes of these terms and conditions that also represent your acceptance of those changes.
- If any color is out of stock, we will send same article in different color (in sale articles and bundle offers).
- If any product is out of stock, we will generate exact amount of voucher which can be used all over website and send voucher along with your partial order.
- You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your username, password and other private account details.
- You agree to accept the responsibility to prevent your account from misuse.
- You should inform us instantly if your password is used by anyone else in unauthorized manner.
- You must agree that any use of the Site and its offered services or any access to confidential data, information and communication through your account and password is considered to you or authorized by you in every case.
- You hereby agree to change your password after some time and keep your account secure from unauthorized users.
- You must agree that you shall be bound to recover us any losses arising through your account.
- Please make sure that you will always provide us correct and complete details at all the times.
- You should not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You must agree that you may not use the Services for illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users must agree to obey with all local laws concerning to online conduct and acceptable content. You are always responsible for your provided data, information, text, screen names, images, profiles, video and audio clips, links (“Content”) that you will post, submit, and display on the ARM Apparels Server at any time.
- You hereby agree that you will not change, adapt or hack the Services or do modification in another website so as to falsely involve that it is associated with the Services or ARM Apparels.
- You should not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any member of the Services.
- You must agree that you will not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You hereby agree that you will obey all law and rules your responsibility and right (including but not limited to copyright laws).
UNDER NO CONDITIONS AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL ARM Apparels BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SIGNIFICANT DAMAGES OF ANY ITEM INCLUDING, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR BREAKDOWN, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR VICTIMS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE RISK OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ELEMINATION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your ARM Apparels account. While ARM Apparels exclude such conduct, you must understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the content posted on any of the Services and you however may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Services at your own risk by taking your own responsibility in every case.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you use or create using the Service or which you publish to the ARM Apparels Server. Your profile and any materials uploaded remain yours.
- By publishing material to the ARM Apparels Server (“Materials”) you agree that only you, or those to whom you provide your username and password, will have access to your information and you therefore agree to permit us to store them consequently.
- By sharing Materials through the ARM Apparels Server (“Shared Materials”) you agree to allow other ARM Apparels users with whom you have shared your materials to view and edit your posted or submitted Materials and you therefore agree to permit us to display and store them accordingly.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are the property of ARM Apparels. You are not permitted to use the Marks unless you either comply with the Logo License or have the prior written consent of ARM Apparels.
- We will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will evaluate claims of copyright violation received and remove content deemed by us, substitute in our only discretion, to have been posted in violation of any such laws.